Need recommendations on tools.

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com sapearso at collins.rockwell.com
Thu Jan 4 09:34:36 GMT 2001

If you want an awesome 1/2" impact, try the Ingersol Rand, I think the part
number is something like IR231. It's the black "plastic" one. I was the
"first one on the block" to get mine, and it's been a great tool. Since
having that, I sold my old Snap-On impact to a portly gentleman who likes
to use tools that weigh more than necessary. The IR is about 1/2 the weight
of the SnapOn. BTW,SnapOn now sells the same one only it's red when you buy
it from them and costs more.

Scott Pearson