700r4 Trans

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Thu Jan 4 18:05:12 GMT 2001

The All 700's are pretty much the same. The change was when GM went to the
4L60E.
All others should interchange.  The other exception is the Vet trans where
the rear mount
is different. If your current trans is ok I wouldn't change it.  I might
slap the Vet valve body
in for firmer shifts and WOT shifts to OD!
90's were just TCC lock up.
Mark