700r4 Trans

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Thu Jan 4 19:08:40 GMT 2001

I thought they changed the design of the 700 in '87 to make it stronger
and more reliable.  Nothing significant?

My reason for asking:  I've got an '86 305TPI Z28 with a 700.  I'm
planning on eventually putting in a fairly stout 350, and figured a later
model 700 would be a better thing to use.  Whaddya think?

Kevin