700r4 Trans

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Jan 5 01:18:28 GMT 2001

To be honest, I'd swap as much from the vette trans as possible--or get
another vette tranny. The OD servo piston was larger for better band
holding, 3/4 clutch pack stack had more plates, use a 10 vane pump, Transgo
or Shift Technologies shift kit and high energy band...at least--that's
where I'd start. There's no difference in controls as prev. stated until the
electronics...there are differences in output shaft length--of which there
are 5 different ones.

Lyndon.