Need recommendations on tools.

Daniel E. Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:45:08 GMT 2001

>From: ae2598 at wayne.edu
>To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
>Subject: Re: Need recommendations on tools.
>Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:50:00 -0500 (EST)
>
>Do you think that black pipe would work better than copper tubing?  I was
>planning on using copper, suspecting that the air would cool more.  This
>should help the water trap do its job..  They do a much better job on
>droplets than steam!

I used galvanized, just cause its easyer to screw together...My compressor
is in an unheated shop too..Paint shop guys would know what works best
though..
heres a tip that I learned from experience: Do not use the same air hose for
painting and air tools... For some reason the oil travels backward into the
line and when your spraying your car hood it comes out in fine mist and
creates more fisheyes than the galaxy has stars! ...dan..