Ecm role expanding?

Keith D. Miller kdmiller at westnet.com
Sun Jan 7 04:17:36 GMT 2001

LOL :)

Old snow driving trick, put the trans in neutral going down
hills. If it's still in drive the brakes are fighting the
engine trying to turn the wheels, even at idle, resulting
in the driver using more brake than needed. Try it sometime,
might be surprised at the difference it makes. :) I've long
used this trick and never had problems going down any hill.

Keith
--
sig, I don't need no stinking sig!