Accel injectors

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Jan 7 08:55:12 GMT 2001

I have 24# svo's in my 383 sbc. I ran stock 350 injectors in my 383 and
payed attention to the things that need paying attention to and all was
within spec, even with 13.10 quarter mile runs. The worst situation was
during the 1-2 shift when the 350 injectors went to 86% static. I'm in the
camp that says yes you "can" run them over what common vendors will tell
you, but you should have the ability to monitor whats going on to really be
sure... don't take anyone's word specially someone who's gonna make money
based on convincing you of something. Don't take mine either for that
matter...

The 19# injector in the 305 TPI was rated at 36 PSI I beleive.. If this is
accurate, at a 45 PSI base setting they will deliver 21.2 lb/Hr.. plenty for
a stock 350 running less than 245 HP.