Holley 4.3 Manifolds

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jan 10 23:52:37 GMT 2001

What you need is to think about sheet metal <g>
I'd think ala Ford Port would be neat, done right could have adjustable
runner and plenums with just spacers for opimizing things.
MY hospital will delay things, but I have the parts in route for a manifold
tuning idea that will make life easy for serious tuning, or just be another
laughable CSH idea that didn't work.
Bruce