Holley 4.3 Manifolds

Green syclone160 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 22:41:07 GMT 2001

The pic pages for these intakes on Holley's site aren't up yet. Are any of
the new intakes single plane design?  Trying to find something for my next
V6 buildup.

I have Vortec heads and i modified my stock Syclone intake to fit them.
Works well, ran 11.01 @ 125 with this setup.  Engine is for sale btw, if you
know anyone in search of a stout built V6 capable of 550-600hp.

Brian Green
Syclone 160