Barry Grant Fuel Injection?

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Jan 11 16:06:00 GMT 2001

-> Looked at that BG setup, what am I missing.. Where's the INJECTORS?!
-> Is this not just a tricked out dominator with feedback controls?

 It uses GM TBI-style injectors.  The "float bowls" are the injector
housings.  The injectors are mounted sideways, feeding into passages
that lead to the venturis.

 I have a 780 Holley I've converted in much the same way, except I used
a pair of 48# injectors and an adapter plate that replaces the metering
block.  The rear half is still carbureted.