Barry Grant Fuel Injection?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jan 12 22:31:59 GMT 2001

Ever driven a FULLY optimized CCC?.
The GM calibrations were absolute garbage, and I say that with all due
respect.   Just miserable.   BUT, when right their only shortcomings are
fuel slosh in heavy cornering, and braking.    And that is just about of the
absolute limit of what street tires can generate.
The regal with the CCC is totally invisiable as to wether it has the TBI or
CCC on it. The only give away is the noise of the secondaries at full song.

The GM TBIs manifolds are really well thought out heat wise, normally
coolant flows from the rear of the heads thru a restiction, and under the
manifold to the thermostat area, EXCEPT when the heater is one, and then the
coolant flows from under the thermostat to the heater hose port in the rear
of the manifold.
On the cross fires, I reduce the restricton (it's one the gasket) to ..90.
or a tad less.
On some GM cares there is no heater water control so I install a vac one,
and it's a seasonal thing.  Plig it in for winter and not for summer.