Injector identification

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 02:30:10 GMT 2001

In a message dated 01/12/2001 9:23:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amacc at iron-bridge.net writes:

<< I kinda botched my question up.. .what I was wondering is if they might
 be 350 injectors or is color any indication to go by? Yeah I know getting
 the part number would be ideal but I recently broke my collarbone and am
 in no mood to lift a wrench yet the question is bugging the hell outta me
 :-) >>

Andrew,

Go to fuel injection specialties website. www.fuelinjection.com. They have a
table with the fuel rail # which may tell you what injectors you have. That's
the way I verified my injectors when I bought my used system. This assumes
the previous owner hadn't replaced the original injectors. JW