Lean Cruise

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 13 04:14:13 GMT 2001

I recall that.  I think that it was the El Camino that won the Real Street
Eliminator for the Car Craft magazine a couple of years ago.  they had a
Turbo V6 in it, w/an after market EFI setup (I think Accell).  They got
something like 28 MPG on the road trip part of the competition.  maybe the
Car Craft web site will provide in site to the details.

BW

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net