Lean Cruise

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Sun Jan 14 20:22:58 GMT 2001

I got the notice from MM that they had sold out to Ramchargers and Mike L
was taking on, over, the internet sales department. They are supposed to
start shipping backordered MM stuff about the 22nd I think. Remains to be
seen just how MM can be assimilated ("I am Borg!") into a "normal" parts
house type operation. I hope very well as they did market some unique
pieces.
    Last trip I made on the interstate of any length was about 250 mile with
my '86 GN with 52# injectors and got 26.7 at 65/75 average. No hiway mode
then. Am lookiing forward to a new engine and getting to tweak the hiway
mode. Ballooned another convertor and wiped out the thrust bearing. later,
Mark Riley