Off Topic - So I'll Keep It Short - Pistons

Mitch Louole brief456 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 23:18:21 GMT 2001

I would steer clear of the KB's.  I am not sure if they have gotten better
over the years.  My impression is, it is a hit or miss deal.  I have heard a
far number of users have resulted in oil burners.
My KB experiance has resulted in a mild oil burner.  Thought it might be due
to a bad breakin, but after hearing about others, I feel i'm another KB
victom.

Currently working on my next, first forged boost project.
ML