Off Topic - So I'll Keep It Short - Pistons

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Mon Jan 15 04:29:31 GMT 2001

Hi Walt:  I have KB's in my 355.  They are reasonably quiet when started
cold
and have been perfect.  The high sil content helps combustion speed.  I have
the quench set at about .037 so at WOT and high rpm's I am running about 23
deg
of advance.  11:1-1 compression with aluminum heads.
10,000 hard miles!
Mark