Plenums

Mike Turner/ENGR/HQ/KEMET/US MikeTurner at kemet.com
Mon Jan 15 21:09:44 GMT 2001

Ok, Being your basic electrical and software type, I'll take the csh
spotlight for a bit:
Why is it desirable to have the plenum volume the same as engine
displacement?
If the plenum volume is less, what are the bad things that happen?
If the plenum volume is more, what are the bad things that happen?
I know I'm going to regret asking this but what functions does the plenum
perform?
Does the Bosch book discuss such things for plena and runners?