Off Topic - So I'll Keep It Short - Pistons

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Jan 16 03:53:57 GMT 2001

I have KB Hypers in my 89 L98 383. I have a 70 shot (dry) run to a TPI TB
plate. I dont have anything bad to report (like I blew it up) but I can get
away with 89 octane with 9.8:1 CR and the 70 shot with an amount of extra
fuel programmed in the '165.  I have no way to see if the tops are burned,
melted etc, but the plugs come out good so far.

I have swapped to MAP and am tuning for N/A now.. by the opening of the
season I will be ready to attempt an eleven ;-))  12.16 NOS and 12.91 NA on
it now.

www.delanet.com/~tgp