Off Topic - So I'll Keep It Short - Pistons

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Tue Jan 16 01:48:32 GMT 2001

We ran KB's in a 70 Camaro two years ago (12.5 to one) in a 379 CID SB. Best
run with the full weighted car was a 12.42 @ corrected altitude of 5200 ft.
No artificial stimulation on this engine...we finally
split a cylinder when the driver got a little rev happy...didn't know it
till the next day when we tried to crank 'er over. The engine probably had
over 120 runs at over 7K--so we were pretty happy.

I'm going to run a set of them in my 406 this year...Lord willin' and the
KB's pass the border...

Lyndon.