Reading into LTFC figures.

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Tue Jan 16 21:29:14 GMT 2001

Hi Ross,
    How old is the O2 sensor? Might be a good idea to fit a new one, reset  your
BLM  to 128 and see if the same learn pattern develops. I come across many
faulty O2 and they seem to fail in different ways. Try logging O2 against closed
loop. This often helps me in deciding if the O2 is Strange. How long is it
taking the O2 to start operating from cold? You will find a new one will get
going real quick.
    I have had cars come to me that run like dogs and just resetting the BLM was
enough temporally  to cure the derivability until it reprograms its self back to
being undrivable due to a faulty O2 sensor.

Cheers Richard.