Questions from a newbie

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Wed Jan 17 21:46:45 GMT 2001

was the snake skinner a GM purpose built vehicle?  If so, I have sat in it
at the milford proving grounds.  I believe at the time, it actually had
sidepipes.  Also seen it crusin' the americruise on Woodward near detroit.
Is it the same car?

John L. Calabrese
Research Engineer
Environmental Technologies Group
Engelhard Corporation

                    Shannen
                    Durphey              To:     gmecm at diy-efi.org
                    <Shannen at grol        cc:
                    en.com>              Subject:     Re: Questions from a newbie
                    Sent by:
                    owner-gmecm at d
                    iy-efi.org

                    01/17/01
                    04:16 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    gmecm

Arse kickin ZR1 Corvette built to out accelerate the Dodge Viper.  One of
those cars was owned by someone who spent some time getting info off
members of this list.