Questions from a newbie

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Wed Jan 17 22:30:45 GMT 2001

Yes, it was purpose built.  The magazine version had aftermarket wheels
and seats, plexiglass/composite rear hatch side glass, too?.  It sounds
like the same car.
Cool that you got to sit in it.  There was an article a few years ago
about the car being stolen by some amateur thieves.  They drove around for
a while with the cops following before finally running out of gas.  Musta
been a helluva ride.

Shannen