Questions from a newbie

Eric Exton erice at phasei.com
Wed Jan 17 22:57:03 GMT 2001

Yes it was.  It went through several stages.  Check out:
http://www.zr1.net/ZR1-SS.html
http://www.zr1.net/roadtest91.html
Also:
'92 Chevrolet Corvette "Snake Skinner"
350-ci V-8/440 hp, 0-60 3.6,
1/4 mile 11.7/120.0
We tested Chevrolet's "Snake Skinner" Vette as part of a multi-Vette test
for the March '93 issue, which included the ZR-12; a 601-ci Falconer
V-12-powered monster. Don Sherman said of the Skinner, powered by a modified
ZR-1 LT5 engine, "When this merciless hunter is about, reptiles of the Cobra
and Viper variety don't stand a chance."
I remember reading a great article in a magazine once where several tuning
shops brought corvettes for a road test and GM dropped off Snake Skinner and
Conan (a v12 vette).  It was very cool.