Questions from a newbie

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Thu Jan 18 07:09:33 GMT 2001

OK, maybe simple, but have you checked for a leak in the exhaust system
either before(head to header or at collector) or just after the O2 sensor
that could be drawing in air.

Kevin R

> Yep, been there done that, it made things worse. Like I said for some
reason the ECM is dumping in fuel thinking that things are lean when they
aren't. Dunno why but the INT and BLM values don't seem to jive with what's
actually going on. I've read tuning tips multiple times now and lately I've
been trying to understand the anht_hac.