MAT and 747

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 18 17:18:12 GMT 2001

ok, I was looking at the ecm electrical wiring diagram and it does seem that
it doesn't use a MAT sensor, I'm suprised because I was thinking that system
that used a MAP sensor all had a MAT sensor, but then I guess they're always
exceptions.  Am I correct, or does the 747 uses a MAT sensor?

If I want to use a electric fan with the 747, it can't be controled by the
ecm or can it be? If so, how could I hook it up?

    Math B
    fireb76 at videotron.ca