Spreadsheet for chip tuning of SD

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jan 19 07:08:52 GMT 2001

It uses exactly the average of the 2 if you are in the center. If you are
closer to one than the other, it will beas the result to the cell you are
closer to, exactly by the relative amount you are away from it.

sorry, in other words, if you are at 4100 rpm and 82 kpa then it will use
20% of the difference between one cell and the next, added to the lower cell
(given cell edges are at 4000 and 4500 RPM,      and 80 and 90 Kpa.)

yes, to understand it I actually did this in a software simulator, line by
line back when I was a real nut about all this. ;-P