VE and BLM cell edges

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Jan 19 08:21:07 GMT 2001

I can say that the VSS being non functional in MY car, when repaired, was
the ONLY thing repaired and immediately the cells started recording and
changing with RPM and MAP.

since then, they change and record and never got stuck again, so I was very
confident that NO VSS was the cause.

while I'm typing so much, and FWIW, the next hurdle I hit was the EGR code
at cruise speeds (non egr heads). I took the speed setting and threw it to
145 mph insted of zeroing all the values in the EGR table (saves keystrokes
;-)  Another common snag in cammed engines is the HI-MAP (lo vacuum) error..
I did not have to deal with that one but Mike D showed me what was up with
that one.  that so far rounds out my MAP conversion tuning experience to
date. man we nees a heat wave or something.