VE and BLM cell edges

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 04:56:32 GMT 2001

In a message dated 01/18/2001 11:40:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dzug at delanet.com writes:

<< The original post, by Mark, that I responded to listed the absence of a
VSS.
 I have observed this in my own car like I said. I did not read on the 1995
 problem you are having (if it is you, I only read the headings), I have no
 info for you, until my 2002 WS6 arrives I'm strictly a third-genner ;-P  My
 1989 (maf) Iroc vss mated perfectly with my 1992 4000 PPM-vss-lookin-for
 (MAP) ecm, with the flipping of ONE BIT. no third party vendor adapter gizmo
 required. >>

I was only saying that I also have had my system stick in cell 4 but I've had
a working VSS on my TPI the whole time. I was just suggesting that the lack
of a VSS may not be the cause of the ECM staying in cell 4. But I could be
wrong since my VSS is aftermarket. JW