92 Camaro 730 w/healthy 350

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 05:20:23 GMT 2001

In a message dated 01/19/2001 12:06:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dzug at delanet.com writes:

<< If the thrasher site says something, it is probably dead on, but I thought
 it was cell 15. Is the thrasher sire talking about C3 Ecm's? >>

Yes, cell 15, 18 was a typo. I thought it was the integrator that was locked
though and the BLM remained as it was just prior to entering PE mode.
Thrasher just says that the BLM does effect the AFR in PE but only if it was
above 128. If the BLM was below and removing fuel, PE mode was not affected.
JW