LT1 plenum update

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 05:08:52 GMT 2001

I think that Accell did this for the big block super ram as well.  they
took a square box & put into it the same pipe organ.  the thinking was that
they could keep the runners short to fit under the hood but put the pipes
on the inlet to increase effective runner length w/in the box.

BW

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- www.r71camaro.homestead.com