Spreadsheet for chip tuning of SD

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 06:03:35 GMT 2001

thats not me, I think that it is Dave who is writing the Util.  I am not
nearly that far along.  I can barely find my aldl in the dark.  I would
love to see both the Util & your spread sheet when they are done.  still
trying to get up on the learning curve here.  looks totally vertical from
where i stand.

BW

   <snip, clip, or cut or somthing like that>

--- Bob Wooten
--- r71chevy at earthlink.net
--- www.r71camaro.homestead.com