Reading into LTFC figures.

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 20 05:33:36 GMT 2001

Bob,

thanks for the information.  I think that i get what you are saying but
still a bit cornfused 'bout how the O2 sensor actually works.  Someone
asked about the DIY EGOR yesterday (or the other day, they all run
together), & asked about the principle of operation.  anyone know of one
that explains how an O2 sensor actually works.  both for the standard
zirconia & for the WBO2?  I know that the short answer is that it generates
a voltage inverse to the amount of O2 in reference to the outside air
(about 22%). but....... & the WBO2 is a different story all together.  from
what i gather it is a current device not a voltage device as the standard
unit is.

anywho, thanks
BW

--- Bob Wooten