VE and BLM cell edges

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Jan 20 23:52:52 GMT 2001

Canister enable has to be a very low priority item, I belaive the updates
for the most important sensors is still not taking up near the time that the
processor clocking is capable of, thats a conclusion based on seeing 12.5
msec being used for some important updates, the processor is going waay
faster than one pass per 12.5 msec. I think the most taxed resource of the
P4 is the onboard ram, the processor has plenty of speed to spare I think.
the I/O stuff is even averaged or 'softened' so it seems truly accurate
readings are not even a priority. noise may influince the reasoning for
softening the readings too, I think I read posts about that.