(no subject)

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.net.au
Mon Jan 22 12:22:12 GMT 2001

Hi All

Yeh I would go for the P4 808 from a V6 VN or VP.  You have a few choices
with the dizzy set up, either use a HEI module from a Astra/Camirs and use a
reluctor type pikup or use a Trigger Module from a VN/P/R/S/T(non gen 3) and
use a hall effect type dizzy pickup.  I havent had any probs with using map
over maf with big cams and if ya comp is high then optimax is still kind to
the O2 .....diacom still works and tunning isnt all that hard.  The V6
injector flow very well on the 4.3 as duty cyc isnt set all that high on the
commodores .....more to think about

Justin