Looking for a date for the gmecm eeprom

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Tue Jan 23 00:26:05 GMT 2001

Dave & Irina Eicher wrote:

> I'd be interested to know this to.

I used an ALDL mode 2 command (set up in a loop) to ask for memory
contents.  Then saved the whole thing in a binary file.  The Cavalier
ECM memory is in two sections, the EEPROM and the ROM.  The EEPROM
is $B600 to $B7FF.  Yep, 512 bytes for all the cal data.  The ROM
where the program resides is $D000 to $FFFF.

The vehicle speed limiter is hard coded in ROM, there is no changing it.

I still do have the binary here somewhere.....

Scot Sealander