Multec Injector Data.......

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Fri Jan 26 10:55:00 GMT 2001

-> Matter of fact I did see the dept head, and he was fully up to speed
-> with all my current treatments, meds, etc.., considering they did 389
-> patients, last year,  I'd say I'm being *followed* real well.

 Better be careful or they'll put you up as the UoW Official Transplant
Poster Guy.  "This is Bruce Plecan.  After a UoW lung transplant, Bruce
and his Buick Grand National turned 11.89 in the quarter mile..."