Suggestions

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 17:00:08 GMT 2001

Well i'm running an XE268 (268/280, 110 LSA, etc) on my 454 (AL heads, single-plane port, 10:1),
and I pull 13-14 inches of vacuum at 800rpm idle, and it idles in closed-loop with a 730 and
38lb/hr injectors, so I say it will work fine.  Obviously everything needs to be tweaked.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash