Suggestions

Kevin R KEReyn at gte.net
Fri Jan 26 19:20:15 GMT 2001

Just FYI for the list.
I was looking at that cam for my 350/crossfire, but figured on a 350 the
vacuum would be lower and the idle a little ruffer than I wanted.
Found out they now make an XE 268H14 (12-268-4) that is 224/230 duration,
479/480 lift with a 114 lsa.
I'm hoping that I'll lose less mid-top range power with the 114 than I would
by going down in cam size, but still have a decent idle and hopefully mid
teens vacuum at idle. The question is if tuned right will it squeak by an
emissions test for an 82 car. We don't have then yet, but I'd like to be
ready.
Kevin R
-----