Suggestions

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Fri Jan 26 17:26:08 GMT 2001

This is the whole reason for the story in mopar action.  I did the work on
a single plane manifold I got for FREE, and then modified it for about 700.
-, that is including the injectors rails sensors, throttle body etc.  So if
you want to be technical, I spent 700+800+200 = 1700.-  when you would
spend about 3200/ with sensors.  The super ram is way overpriced for the
benefit of the ram effect, I can think of a lot of better ways to spend it
But, then again, I think the beginning of this thread was a guy looking for
info on various ways to run specified camshaft, he did not say the cheapest
way, so who cares how much things cost, just be helpful in providing all
information routes and let the requester choose the right way for himself,
isn't that what a mailing list is for?

In JEGS.
The Accel Super Ram is 3019.93
Street Ram 3123.99
Pro Ram 2172.99
Calmap 199.99

A stock TPI system from Michigan Corvette Recyclers
(http://www.michigancorvette.com/) is 850.
I've seen them on ebay for less.

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org