Crooked Dealer?

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Sat Jan 27 03:41:49 GMT 2001

Yeah well, you're judged by the company you keep, as they say.  It may not
be the good mechanic's fault that he works in a den of thieves (or
incompetence, or whatever the case may be), but he's
going to get painted with the same broad brush eventually.  A friend of
mine left the dealership he was working at for that very reason. (Mel
Farr, for you Michiganians)