Delco 808 ECU

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 20:53:43 GMT 2001

Hiyas,

Nah its a dfi setup from factory with cam angle (reluctor type)... from what
i have read i need an 18 impulse and 3 impulse input per CRANK rev for the
coil pack from a v6 or 36 / 6 impulses if i run it from the cam?

also the resistance of my injectors is about 3.8 ohms.. too low for the 808
to drive?

Regards,
    Allan Langford