dual 450 cfm TBI for 383 ci SBC

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 28 04:03:33 GMT 2001

I just mentioned that about 4 emails ago.
It's one way to get enough injector for some serious HP.  I already was
running two of the early BBC TBI injectors, and going with 4 would releive
that choke point.  For a 383, might have two of the 2"ers on stand by
<grin>...
How high of rpm you looking at?.
Bruce

From: "Marc Piccioni" <piccioni at emtech-ms.com>