Just a thought I re-kindled..

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 13:40:13 GMT 2001

Yep, there were a number of industry firsts in that car.
My brother had one that he detroyed in a crash at 12k miles.
I yanked the drivetrain & EFI stuff and put it in a Monza for him.
In addition to modern EFI, it needed a turbo.  It would rev to 7500rpm
as smooth as silk, but had very little torque.  There was
a guy that used to show up at my local tarck with a really crude
turbo on a cosworth, that turned 12's-13's.  If it had been intercooled,
 waste gated and EFI'd with a modern system, I bet it would have
run much better.
MV