CSH, HQ on the Road?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 29 12:04:52 GMT 2001

First off;
there will be a second EFI POWWOW.
Again, here in Arcanum, OH,  which is about 30 miles north of Dayton.  Date
is still pending.

Item 2:
There were a lot of guys they just didn't have the time to make the trip.
So to afford better coverage,  I'm "considering" taking the show on the
road.
Deals simple, you cover my expenses, and you have my undivided attention.
Totally none profit.   Not one penny other then what I receipts for.
If any area can get 10-20 guys together,  Other then extreme west coast or
south, doesn't seem like the price per person would be too much.
I've got some interesting software, and while there are alot of guys, better
versed in specific areas of tuning, and calibrating, I'm available, willing
to share what I do know, and let folks view what I have accumulated..

Good or bad, let me know what ya think.
Bruce