dual 450 cfm TBI for 383 ci SBC

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 29 16:53:06 GMT 2001

Stay tuned,
I got a new box here to try with some Honkin Power Mosfets in it.  Done
externally would be a min parts deal, just a good heatsink needed.   This is
not intended as a daily driver deal, just a kludge to get the job done, and
for off road purposes......
It should last with 6 TBI style injectors.
Just need some TBI injectors to risk.
My first, *bad deal* has left me with a TBI injector shortage.
If some one has 6 or so junk TBI injectors that they don't need (but
function electrically), that would help.  They and the box will run till
failure so they will be probably totally trashed....
Bruce