CSH, HQ on the Road?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:58:49 GMT 2001

Dave,

Buildup sounds cool ... a real stumppuller.  Those setups can really scream
if they are done right ... I know you'll find the right way.  IMHO, they
are just harder to 'figure out' as compared to a high RPM engine with high
gearing/stall in terms of really good 1/4 time.  But, its there and can
be done.  Be cool to see you do it!

Tim