CSH, HQ on the Road?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 29 21:19:16 GMT 2001

Arrgh.
If I understand you.
Change *from what the engine wants*  to what the *chassis wants*
Hope ya'll remember the post about converters and flash speeds from Dec..
The idea of taming a 9" TCC converter is gettin me all esided.   I've been
in 3 GNs with them, and was totally unimpressed.   Was a few years ago, and
just the way they reved was neat, but low rpm speed really suffered.
Bruce