head gaskets

KasaRyan at aol.com KasaRyan at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 23:28:21 GMT 2001

Bruce - sounds like you had exactly the same thing happen that I did a few
months ago.  I was using 1010s- recommended by fel-pro for aluminum heads -
my builder then sold me some 1003's stainless wire, revised cooling
restrictions, he said no problem ever with these.  Its been two months and
counting.  I'll let you know how things turn out in a few years.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!  kasaryan at aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                     Controls Engineer
Salina, KS  67401                  97 B12 / 93 chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831
I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!
http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan/myhomepage/hotspot.html
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/kasaryan/myhomepage/hotspot.html">Ryan Hampl
and his happenin' Hotspot</A> - updated 11/20/00