dual 450 cfm TBI for 383 ci SBC

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 30 03:18:10 GMT 2001

The TBIs are 1.2 and the port style P+Hs are 2.4
Guess a dozen would work.
Kinda hate using that many but, ya do what ya do..
Gads, Doc just left the room.
He doesn't like my yard stick with injectors tie wrapped together injector
holders.
Least I don't run them on the glass table anymore .....
Bruce