head gaskets

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:52:18 GMT 2001

Actually, if you have aluminum heads then 1010s is the way to go because
they won't brinnel(sp?) the heads as compared to other similar type gaskets.
 The 1010s have the preflattened copper wire ring surrounded with a stainless
steel sheeth.  Other similar gaskets don't have the preflattened copper
wire ring inside the SS sheath.

Tim